Tuesday, September 8, 2009

RAK August

Hi,
I'm back. Wow Huh? Another post. Well I was so happy with the comments left yesterday it made me want to post something else. This is what I made for an RAK swap on PCP. I didin't want to post it until she received it but, I think her country is having Postal problems so everything is delayed. I still haven't received mine from her either. O.k well this is Maisey Ketto so love this stamp I just think she is so cute. We had to use black, white and a color of our choice. So here is my card

We also had to stamp some images so I created this image holder I found on Inked Inspirations This is the inside


I hope you all like. I was also messing here on my blog and figured out how to do a couple of things. I added a counter and some badges. It might sound silly to you all but I mainly shop on the web so to actually create something like this is a big step for me. Bye.
I used copics to color my image, square nestabilities, stickles on her wings, glossy accents for her shoes, a rhinestone for her flower , Baja Breeze SU cs, DCWV dp, some eyelets, ribbon from stash, and TECC35.


No comments:

Post a Comment