Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MTSC(#38)

Hi,

Here is my card for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #38. I really like this stamp so I used it again. My other card with this image was more my go to colors blues and teals. Oh I also use alot of greens. This card I used red, black and brown it was inspired by the sketch itself. I colored her coat red with cheetah print cuz I have always liked the way that looks. I would so love to have a coat like Miss Anya Snow. Of course with faux fur though not the real thing. Well I hope you like.

Copics, Su cs (real red,black,and kraft), cheetah dp from my stash, bobunny ribbon,MM brad, hand made flower made by friend, cuttlebug embossing folders, chalk, and ek border punch.

5 comments:

  1. meeeeeee-ooowwwwww! that was cat! LOL! remember that commercial for progreesive insurance?!? anywho...amazing card! you have colored her beautifully...and that paper is fantabulous, girl!

    thanks for palying along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how fashionable and trendy this card looks, fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I love the leopard print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, this is so cute. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us on the sketch challenge. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute. I love the sassy animal print and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete